FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FIRST TIME CUSTOM HAT BUYERS:
Step 1: Select a Hat. Select a hat to be customized. Want to send in your own hat, skip to Step 2: Select Service.
Step 2: Select Service. Select what you want done to the hat.
Step 3: Select Materials. Select the materials you would like on the hat.
Things to keep in mind about Selecting Materials:
- You can choose a different material for the Top and Bottom of the Brim
- Leathers and Blankets CANNOT be used on the Top and Bottom of the Brim
- Fabrics CANNOT be used to make straps, only Leathers and Exotics
*Leave notes or instructions in the "Notes" section before checkout.
- Allow for 1 1/2 to 2 weeks for custom work.
- If you choose to customize a Brim, you must select a material for the Top and Bottom. If you fail to do so, we will chose the best matching material to use on the hat.
- Leathers can only be used on the Top of Brims for Brim customizations.
- Leave notes on the notes section of special instructions.
1. Do you do bulk or wholesale orders?
Yes, email email@example.com
2. Can I have my order expedited?
Due to the numbers of hats in queue, hats will be customize on a first come, first serve basis out of fairness. The only exception is walk-in customers at our Rancho Cucamonga office.
3. Do I need to make an appointment to get hats done at the Rancho Cucamonga office?
No. Walk-ins are more than welcomed and will be made at the time of order placement. (Limit 1-4 hats)
4. Can I use my own hat or material for customizing?
Yes. Just send or bring it in.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 909.989.5445
Go back to Customize a Hat