HAT SIZING CHART
Look, we know that buying a fitted hat online is like buying a pair of jeans...you're probably going to get the size wrong so we made this chart to help you out.
Here's how to measure your head size:
1. Grab a measuring tape or string
2. Wrap the tape or string around your head where the base of the hat will sit to get the circumference of your head
3. If you're using a string, put it against a ruler to get the measurement.
4. Look for the size in either centimeters or inches thats closest to your measurement to find your fitted hat size
* Do not pull the tape or string too tight or too loose
* You’re basically measuring where the hat will sit on your head
** Like with every piece of clothing, there are variances when it comes to sizing. this chart is accurate, however it only acts as a guide to find your size.